Lean Six Sigma – Black Belt – Onlineprices are in BGN / лв.
About this course
Become an ambassador of change in your organization by applying the 6 sigma methodology in large-scale projects outside a specific department. Learn to improve processes from start to finish by going through the different parties involved in the organization
Variation in processes has always been and will remain one of the most significant factors for customer loss. The inability of the business to deliver consistent products and services in terms of quality and delivery time leads to low satisfaction among people and declining turnover. In times of crisis, it is crucial for companies to start looking for ways to improve their processes. Only in this way will they stand out from the competition and be able to improve their market presence while reducing their operating costs.
Six Sigma started with Motorola and was further developed by General Electric at the end of the last century. Billions have been saved after its successful implementation. Following these successes, other companies from a variety of industries began to learn and use a 5-step approach to reduce variation and create transparency.
The five-day course covers all five steps of the Six Sigma methodology – Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control. The main difference with the Green Belt is that here we go deeper into the understanding of individual tools and add new elements in some of the steps.
You will learn about the origins of 6 sigma, learn what are the most common metrics for improvement, how to define projects, how to measure current status against a standard, how to check the system from which we receive data, how to correctly describe the relationship between input and output factors in the processes and how to draw the right conclusions on this basis.
Part of the methodology includes the placement of statistical hypotheses and their proper testing according to the type of data and the statistical problem we want to solve.
Last but not least, we will explain what opportunities exist for properly mixing the factors that affect our output (target metric) in order to improve our results with minimal cost. The last step will show us how to control the process we have created, based on line principles and graphs.
In the course of the training we will introduce you to all the tools used in the different phases – Fishbone diagram, X-Y matrix, input – output dependencies, FMEA, hypothesis testing, experimental design and much more.
What is Six Sigma:
Six Sigma is a methodology that provides the tools needed for organizations to analytically approach their processes and understand what the current opportunities are to meet customer needs. The aim is to deliver products without deviations in quality or delivery time. And in particular – to make such adjustments in the process that it meets the criteria for 6 sigma, namely to generate no more than 3.4 defects for every million opportunities for this to happen.
The methodology follows five steps that gradually unfold the problem we want to solve. Whether it is time to approve a bank loan, develop a software product or produce an aircraft component, 6 Sigma always helps to find an effective solution. The positive results are not late and there is a rapid increase in sales, reduced costs and the creation of visibility on other critical areas in the company.
Method of conducting:
- The course can be conducted both virtually and on site (please contact us).
- Training sessions are held every day from Monday to Friday with a standard time from 09:00 to 16:30 and the corresponding lunch and coffee breaks.
- The course is interactive – participants can ask questions at any time and discuss the material.
- It is planned to work in groups, where the participants can create content for projects.
- The lecturer gives many examples from his experience in various industries.
Please CONTACT US for current dates for virtual and on-site training.
After the training:
- You will get acquainted with all five steps of the 6 sigma methodology and you will be able to apply each confidently and thoroughly;
- You will understand the places where special attention should be paid;
- You will know how to manage 6 sigma projects in all areas of your organization;
- You will be able to create a list of the next projects to focus on;
- You will distinguish the terms lean and six sigma and you will be able to explain how they work together for business success;
- You will be able to work with a number of lean six sigma tools;
Who is the course suitable for:
- For all who want to deepen their understanding of the 6 sigma methodology;
- For all who want to receive a world-renowned certificate;
- For all who want to start solving more complex cases in the organization;
- For managers looking for options to improve their work;
- For business owners who want to break their way of thinking and get acquainted with a field of new opportunities;
- For employees who are ready to bring new ideas and methods to solve problems in their organizations;
Why sign up:
- Through us, you will experience the knowledge of the Lean Global Network, which includes more than 30 countries and over 500 lean and 6 sigma implementations per year;
- You will have the opportunity to learn from proven professionals with many years of experience;
- You will work interactively and practically practice some of the tools within the course;
- You will be prepared for an exam at the IASSC – the most recognizable 6 sigma body in the world;
- You will receive a globally recognizable certificate from the Lean Global Network;
(send request and we will contact you for confirmation)