Lean Six Sigma – Yellow Belt – Online560 лв.
About this course
Take the first steps in the 6 sigma methodology, which has helped thousands of companies around the world to delve deeply into their problems and solve them in a structured and sustainable way
Variation in processes has always been and will remain one of the most significant factors for customer loss. The inability of the business to deliver consistent products and services in terms of quality and delivery time leads to low satisfaction among people and declining turnover. In times of crisis, it is crucial for companies to start looking for ways to improve their processes. Only in this way will they stand out from the competition and be able to improve their market presence while reducing their operating costs.
Six Sigma started with Motorola and was further developed by General Electric at the end of the last century. Billions have been saved after its successful implementation. Following these successes, other companies from a variety of industries began to learn and use a 5-step approach to reduce variation and create transparency.
The course covers the first two and the last step of the Six Sigma methodology. You will learn about the origins of 6 sigma, the successes of the methodology, as well as the basics of its analytical nature. In the course of the training we will introduce you to the tools used in the different phases – Fishbone diagram, X-Y matrix, input – output dependencies, FMEA and many others. We will also talk about the role of the client and how to hear his voice (VOC) to determine what are the characteristics that determine and lead to high satisfaction (COPQ).
What is Six Sigma:
6 sigma is a methodology that provides the tools needed for organizations to analytically approach their processes and understand what the current opportunities are to meet customer needs. The aim is to deliver products without deviations in quality or delivery time. And in particular – to make such adjustments in the process that it meets the criteria for 6 sigma, namely to generate no more than 3.4 defects for every million opportunities for this to happen.
The methodology follows five steps that gradually unfold the problem we want to solve. Whether it is time to approve a bank loan, develop a software product or produce an aircraft component, 6 Sigma always helps to find an effective solution. The positive results are not late and there is a rapid increase in sales, reduced costs and the creation of visibility on other critical areas in the company.
Method of conducting:
- the course is virtual, lasting 2 days;
- the course is interactive – participants can ask questions at any time and discuss the material;
- students have the opportunity to work on assignments after each session and receive feedback from the trainer;
Please CONTACT US for more information
After the training:
- you will get acquainted with the first two key steps of the 6 sigma methodology;
- you will know how to participate and support 6 sigma projects in your organization;
- you will be able to create a list of the next projects to focus on;
- you will distinguish the terms lean and six sigma and you will be able to explain how they work together for business success;
- you will be able to work with a number of tools from lean six sigma;
- you will be ready to dive into “deeper waters” – a green belt or a black belt;
Who is the course suitable for:
- For all who want to take the first step towards an in-depth analysis of variation in processes;
- For all who want to orient themselves in the methodology;
- For all who choose to get to know the short Yellow Belt before signing up for the Green or Black Belt;
- For managers who are looking for options to improve their work;
- For business owners who want to break their way of thinking and get acquainted with a field of new opportunities;
- For employees who are ready to bring new ideas and methods to solve problems in their organizations;
Why sign up:
- through us, you will experience the knowledge of the Lean Global Network, which includes more than 30 countries and over 500 lean and 6 sigma implementations per year;
- you will have the opportunity to learn from proven professionals with many years of experience;
- you will work interactively and practically practice some of the tools within the course;
- you will be prepared for an exam at the IASSC – the most recognizable 6 sigma body in the world;
- you will receive a globally recognized certificate from the Lean Global Network;
560.00 BGN without VAT;
Please CONTACT US for more information at e-mail:
(send request and we will contact you for confirmation)