Vice President of Lean Institute Turkey. Cevdet Özdoğan has over 27 years of experience at Toyota, Ford, Uzel Makina, Otoyli and Karsan in Turkey.
Since 2009, as a Lean consultant, he has successfully passed on his knowledge of Lean thinking to companies around the world.
More about Mr Özdoğan
- 35 years of professional experience, 29 of which in applying lean thinking around the globe.
- Led lean transformations in Turkey, China, Singapore, Ukraine, Holland, UK, Egypt, Mexico, USA, India, Thailand and Sri Lanka.
- Experience in various functions of a company such as product development, production, maintenance, quality, logistic, investment, purchasing.
- Rich experience in lean production and product development techniques and applications. Toyota Production System philosophy and culture – trained by Toyota and developed expertise in real successful applications in Toyota plants in Japan.
- Experience in competitive and contemporary engineering, production and supply chain management applications and knowledge of best practice implementations.
- In-depth understanding of organizational structures and management requirements according to the conditions and targets of company. Plenty of experience in process and business analysis, value and supply chain management.