Dealing with the 5 Team Dysfunctions
/ VAT excluded /
AFTER THE TRAINING, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
You will build trust among your team members;
You will learn techniques for managing conflict and creating a safe space for open and honest communication;
You will develop strategies to create a culture of accountability and foster a sense of responsibility among team members;
You will promote engagement and accountability among team members, leading to a shared sense of ownership and responsibility for achieving team goals;
You will focus on achieving your goals and measuring their progress, learning techniques to keep teams on track and aligned with their goals.
The 5 Dysfunctions of Team course is designed for teams in various industries and organizations who want to improve their teamwork, communication and overall performance. Course content covers the five dysfunctions and provides practical strategies, tools and exercises to help teams address these issues and improve performance. Participants can also participate in group activities and discussions to reinforce the concepts learned and apply them to real-world scenarios.
What are the 5 team dysfunctions
The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team is a course designed to help teams overcome common challenges and improve their overall performance. Based on Patrick Lencioni’s book, the course covers the five main dysfunctions that can hinder team success:
- Lack of trust: This dysfunction occurs when team members are unwilling to be vulnerable with each other and are hesitant to admit their weaknesses or mistakes. The course will teach strategies for building trust between team members.
- Fear of conflict: Teams that fear engaging in healthy conflict may have difficulty making important decisions and may have difficulty resolving conflicts when they arise. This course will provide techniques for managing conflict and creating a safe space for open and honest communication.
- Lack of commitment: Teams that lack commitment may struggle to achieve their goals because members may not fully buy into the team’s goals or may be unwilling to prioritize the team’s needs over their own. This course will cover methods for promoting engagement and accountability among team members.
- Avoidance of responsibility: Teams that avoid responsibility may struggle to hold each other accountable for their actions and may be unwilling to confront underperforming team members. This course will provide strategies for creating a culture of accountability and fostering a sense of responsibility among team members.
- Inattention to results: Teams that are not focused on achieving results can become distracted by individual goals or conflicts, leading to suboptimal performance. This course will cover techniques for keeping teams focused on achieving their goals and measuring their progress.
Overall, the 5 Team Dysfunctions course will provide teams with practical tools and techniques to improve their communication, collaboration and overall effectiveness…
Method of conducting
One day live or virtual course.
The course is interactive and practical.
Senior consultant and instructor of Lean Institute Bulgaria
Who is this course suitable for?
Business owners or entrepreneurs who want to build high-performing teams;
Managers who lead teams in different departments, such as marketing, sales, operations or finance;
Project managers who lead cross-functional teams;
HR professionals who want to develop the collaboration and communication skills of their teams;
Team members who want to improve their communication, trust and accountability with their peers.
Why enroll in this course?
To improve your team’s performance;
To improve your leadership skills;
To improve collaboration and teamwork;
To increase job satisfaction.
Send request and we will contact you for confirmation