AFTER THE TRAINING, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
You will understand the roles and responsibilities of the various participants;
You will create effective group discussions and decision making;
You will use tools to manage group dynamics;
You will handle difficult situations and conflicts during meetings.
The Strategic Meetings and Facilitation Skills course is designed to help participants develop the knowledge and skills necessary to plan and conduct effective meetings that are aligned with organizational goals and objectives. The course covers a range of topics related to meeting facilitation, including:
- The role of the facilitator in strategic meetings;
- Basics of planning and preparing meetings;
- Strategies for creating an inclusive and engaging meeting environment;
- Techniques for managing group dynamics and facilitating productive discussions;
- Tools for managing meeting time and prioritizing discussion topics;
- Strategies for dealing with conflict and challenging situations during meetings;
- Methods for synthesizing meeting results and developing actionable next steps;
- Techniques for evaluating meeting results and identifying areas for improvement.
The course includes a combination of lectures, group discussions, case studies and interactive exercises to provide participants with opportunities to practice their facilitation skills and apply what they learn. By the end of the course, participants should be able to effectively plan and lead strategic meetings that lead to organizational success.
What is meeting facilitation?
Meeting facilitation is the process of directing and managing group discussions to achieve specific goals or outcomes. A meeting facilitator is responsible for creating a productive and inclusive environment for group discussions and helping participants stay focused and engaged during the meeting.
Effective meeting facilitation involves a range of skills and techniques including:
- Preparation and planning of the meeting;
- Determining the objectives of the meeting and creating an agenda;
- Managing group dynamics and encouraging participation;
- Facilitating productive discussions and decision-making;
- Effective time management to ensure all discussion topics are covered;
- Dealing with conflicts and challenging situations during the meeting;
- Synthesize meeting results and develop actionable next steps;
- Evaluate meeting results and identify areas for improvement.
An experienced meeting facilitator can help ensure that meetings are productive, efficient and achieve their intended goals, whether they are for business, community or personal purposes.
Method of conducting
One day live or virtual course;
The course is interactive and practical.
Senior consultant and instructor of Lean Institute Bulgaria
5 dysfunctions of a team
Who is this course suitable for?
Managers and team leaders who need to facilitate team meetings and decision-making processes;
Trainers and educators who need to facilitate group discussions and training sessions;
Facilitators who work with groups on a regular basis, such as community organizers or consultants;
HR professionals who need to facilitate meetings related to recruitment, performance reviews or employee relations;
Project managers who need to facilitate meetings related to project planning, progress updates and problem resolution.
Why enroll in this course?
To improve the productivity of your meetings;
To improve teamwork and people engagement;
To improve your leadership skills;
To save time and resources.
Send request and we will contact you for confirmation